Animation create

nipuhoq

I want create animation but i know photshop design can i create animation with the photoshop? please suggest me how to create any animation.

I have no idea that could i make animation with photoshop. But i think there are a lot of software or site in internet for making animation. I know one site. If u need without photoshop, i can suggest you follow that, that can make by image.

You can do basic animations in Photoshop, but you're better off using something like After Effects or Flash.

Matt Harle said:
You can do basic animations in Photoshop, but you're better off using something like After Effects or Flash.
In which option, from where we can make animation into photoshop please mention the way or provide a snapshot.

It's much easier for everyone if you just have a look for yourself when it comes to basic things like this. Teaching you all about animation is not really something you can explain in one forum post.
Just google "photoshop animation" :)

Sean.... you're right about it being something that doesn't work with just one post.... we don't even know what type of animation they're after doing...

Back