Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Animation create

Discussion in 'Animation, Motion Design & Film Making' started by nipuhoq, May 11, 2013.

1. nipuhoq

nipuhoq New Member

I want create animation but i know photshop design can i create animation with the photoshop? please suggest me how to create any animation.
  2. Janifar

Janifar Member

I have no idea that could i make animation with photoshop. But i think there are a lot of software or site in internet for making animation. I know one site. If u need without photoshop, i can suggest you follow that, that can make by image.
    dionneyy18 likes this.
  3. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

You can do basic animations in Photoshop, but you're better off using something like After Effects or Flash.
  4. Janifar

Janifar Member

In which option, from where we can make animation into photoshop please mention the way or provide a snapshot.
    creativesmo likes this.
  5. balders

balders Member

6. It's much easier for everyone if you just have a look for yourself when it comes to basic things like this. Teaching you all about animation is not really something you can explain in one forum post.
    Just google "photoshop animation" :)
  7. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Sean.... you're right about it being something that doesn't work with just one post.... we don't even know what type of animation they're after doing...
  8. Basic

Basic Member

I did come across this animator Alex Grigg who does some excellent work using just Photoshop.
    Here is an updated tutorial he made on how to animate with PS.