Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternate Font Suggestions, please!

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Quire, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Quire

Quire New Member

Hi all,

A client kind of likes the attached font, so I'm trying to dig out some variations on it for us to start forming a logo.

Can anyway suggest fonts similar to this one? It's Sleepy Hollow, btw, from

Attached Files:

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Just out of interest, if your client likes it why don't you use it? Copyright issues?
  3. Quire

Quire New Member

Yeah, copyright is an issue. Mostly though, the client KIND OF likes it. So I need to explore around it, really.
  4. CYoung

CYoung Member

5. Quire

Quire New Member

Many thanks for your suggestions, C. Apocalypse is pretty cool, ta.

After a talk with the client today, my next step, I think, is to actually draw up something from more-or-less scratch.

Out with the graphics tablet! :icon_biggrin:
  6. CYoung

CYoung Member

Good luck with it - hope they're happy in the end.

One of my hates is "I don't really know if I like it, I don't know what I want to be honest" I don't know shouldn't exist lol

As I say, good luck :icon_thumbup:
  7. Quire

Quire New Member

I know just what you mean, Curtis! Thanks mate. I'm pretty confident about cracking it though, thank goodness (famous last words!).

Hey - you're in Hull. I just picked up a new client there. Web dev though, not graphics. It was their graphics guy put me on to them.
  8. CYoung

CYoung Member

Cool. Hope that goes well for you - had some trouble with people in my area (not bad trouble lol) just that often they expect things to be cheaper than they are. And I consider my prices to be fairly cheap.

But if they're graphics themselves, should be fine :icon_biggrin: