A Doodle A Day

look good Scotty, would be good to come and join in but unfortunately I'm from down south. Might just give it a go myself though round my way

Heh cool idea that Scotty.

Doodle in work with a dodgey bookies pen :p

tumblr_lxtzyueSXT1rnnoqeo1_500.jpg

very nice Jimmy, very Star Wars meets the Muppet Babies. After a couple of busy days I've finally got back to my doodle a day. Here my most recent 2 doodles.

AjEf7wwCIAA0ofA.jpg:large

AjSMdrTCAAA5HgP.jpg:large

Those are great Ben :)

After being sherlocked up for weeks with the Cumberpatch series and the new film I decided todays doodle should be Sherlock & Moriarty :p

tumblr_lxwqtsshEK1rnnoqeo1_500.jpg

Gawn a bit quiet in here! I today unboxed my first Wacom. Having been without a tablet for far too long I saw a bamboo on sale in argos so nabbed it and started doodling w'it

tumblr_lyxp75Fl9M1rnnoqeo1_500.png

looking good Jimmy, I know, been a tad busy lately, at first I thought it would be so easy to do one every day.. WRONG! How ever... Heres the last few I did..

Aj2MUNrCAAA34VV.jpg:large

AkAb6JLCAAEhzEw.jpg:large

thanks sassy, I know what you mean, I try to keep them to around 20 minutes, the coloured ones took around 30 minutes but it is hard to know where a doodle ends

Personally I categorise a "doodle" as being very small in size and taking very little time to do. If it grows to fit A6 size paper and takes more than 10 minutes it's becoming a sketch.

Back