Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

33 Amazing Typography Posters & Illustrations

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Greg, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

2. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

Nice greg! I need this for one of my classes! We have to do this sketchbook thing where we collect different types of graphic design and advertising pieces over the semester based on various categories. One of the categories is all about typography so this will be a great source.
  3. Charlieburt85

Charlieburt85 Member

wow thanks Greg so much for the link, the posters are gorgeous! I'm getting addicted to typography though :-D -found myself walking down the road today analysing all the shops names and adverts I saw and my sister (beautician) now thinks im going insane lol! She clearly doesn't appreciate all the work that goes in to it! Her response was "they are just what?! Microsoft word does all that!" Classic comment huh?!
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

5. Charlieburt85

Charlieburt85 Member

thanks Greg, love that thread! Made me laugh so much!
  6. 13faces

13faces Member

7. 13faces

13faces Member

Greg, do you think the work on that link is a little dated. David Carson era . . . . ??

Not starting an argument, just love peoples opinions.

8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Does your sister walk along checking out peoples make-up and beauty techniques though? Same difference :D

Cool link Greg :up:
  9. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

10. Tony

Tony Member

Mmm very nice Mr Price.
  11. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Liking this: