33 Amazing Typography Posters & Illustrations

Dave1975

An old post from Web Design Ledger, but worth a look if you've not seen it before, some really inspiring typography examples - 33 Amazing Typography Posters and Illustrations | Web Design Ledger

typography_posters_28.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Nice greg! I need this for one of my classes! We have to do this sketchbook thing where we collect different types of graphic design and advertising pieces over the semester based on various categories. One of the categories is all about typography so this will be a great source.

wow thanks Greg so much for the link, the posters are gorgeous! I'm getting addicted to typography though :-D -found myself walking down the road today analysing all the shops names and adverts I saw and my sister (beautician) now thinks im going insane lol! She clearly doesn't appreciate all the work that goes in to it! Her response was "they are just words...so what?! Microsoft word does all that!" Classic comment huh?!

Greg, do you think the work on that link is a little dated. David Carson era . . . . ??

Not starting an argument, just love peoples opinions.

Cheeers

Charlieburt85 said:
wow thanks Greg so much for the link, the posters are gorgeous! I'm getting addicted to typography though :-D -found myself walking down the road today analysing all the shops names and adverts I saw and my sister (beautician) now thinks im going insane lol! She clearly doesn't appreciate all the work that goes in to it! Her response was "they are just words...so what?! Microsoft word does all that!" Classic comment huh?!

Does your sister walk along checking out peoples make-up and beauty techniques though? Same difference :D

Cool link Greg :up:

Back