Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 poster for nugfx

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by NUGFX, Apr 9, 2012.

1. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

poster1.jpg

new poster for 2012 im just not sure about the colour yet, got it in grey/white and blue also. the NU will b glossed when its printed to give a nice shine.

what you lot think? (soz if the image is a bit big)

2. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

Where would it be displayed?

Aside from the actual "NUGFX" text, the rest is very hard to read which isn't desirable for a poster.

3. willfu

willfu Member

Seems more like a desktop wallpaper than a poster at the moment.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I agree with above, if this is a poster then your services need to be much more prominent from a distance and a gloss spot UV would be a waste of money as it wont even be noticeable...for example in a shop window, save your money on that part.

Obviously if these are leaflets and to be handed out then the spot uv is a nice a touch but again the services need to stand out.

5. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

thx for the imput :D ill make the services bigger to read.

got a few places for the posters to be placed, some bars(well design bars/bistros i mean) a university, a business gym and a few shops locally.

6. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

poster1b.jpg

this any better?

7. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

I prefer take one (which I think is fine in all respects, by the way)

8. Take 2, but possibly make your web address bigger so it's easy to locate

9. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Poster 2 - definitely make the web address bigger. How else can I contact you...? The point is so people contact you - isn't it?