Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 SEO Tips, Tricks & Myths

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Been working on this post for a while now and thought today that it was finally ready!
    10 SEO Tips, Tricks & Myths

It'd be great to get some comments on the post and on here too!
    Hope it seems alright :) If anyone notices any grammatical or general English errors, let me know?

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

waits for jaz to come in and rip it to threads with one of his short posts :)

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hahaha yeah, not looking forward to that! :(

4. partho

partho New Member

Thanks to share valuable points to regarding SEO

5. Where is Jaz... he's late :(

6. Levi

not a clue, last time he was here he was busy with his work etc so no idea, maybe he's run out of letters out and needs to reload the cartridge :p

7. Janifar

Janifar Member

@Tony i think there is no grammatical or English error, but one think i have no idea what is nofollow or dofollow and what is the difference between them ??? :wacko:

8. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hi Janifar,

Nofollow links are when a site has code in the HTML to prevent Google, search bots or whatever from crawling over their links and passing on link authority.

Dofollow links are the opposite, and allow the search bots to crawl from one site to the next without any hassle. This helps the linked site to build up reputation and authority due to the reputation of the linking site.

Janifar likes this.
  9. Leticia Wren

Leticia Wren New Member

the post is really informative. thanks for sharing such useful information.

10. Levi

Doesn't design forums use nofollow.... I know it used to :)

11. Janifar

Janifar Member

I saw a thread that people want to buy link but in here you mentioned that buying links is a bad strategy; i understand it will make as a spammer but what will happen if they buy link also how site is slipping down the rankings because they will it buy for good ranking.

12. philgreen

philgreen New Member

13. nice blog . i have gone through it .it is really good info and tips.

14. 0jerome0

0jerome0 New Member

Thanks for the share

15. yashepe

yashepe New Member

yes, quality indeed, thanks for sharing quality stuff tony. But you can highlight same things here as well no? Because sometimes if users are in hurry then could get a chance to go through your content in short.

Anyways its a suggestion only
    thanks
    sunil

16. KiraMuller

KiraMuller New Member

Thanks for the tips

17. kinkean

kinkean New Member

Good i agree your comment and good information in seo 10 tips.
    Thanks,

18. AR1

AR1 New Member

Another SEO myth i want to add is keyword stuffing or keyword density. I don't believe keyword density still exist and there is any percentage or example, some say it should be below 1 %.