Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Man Blog Sells for $15 Million Dollars!

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by dot design, Oct 2, 2008.

1. dot design

dot design Member

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

That's amazing!

Anything to do with finance such as mortgages and insurance must be so difficult to rank for in terms of popular search terms. Get enough traffic to a finance related blog and the big banks/firms would definitely be interested, they've got the deep pockets too! Well did, they're all going into liquidation now :icon_biggrin:

3. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

wow

Wow, do you think it's true?

I agree with Pro Blogger .... very inspiring! :)

4. thedesigntailor

thedesigntailor New Member

I imagine that a bankrate would have bought this to capitalise on its following and direct the following to them.

I may be wrong but surely any following that this blog would have would know that it has been bought and move on?

Dan

5. brandmantra

brandmantra Guest

:icon_eek: :icon_eek:
    Was it true or just hype?

6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

That's some sale, congratulations to Mr Wu.

7. rrjnsy89

rrjnsy89 New Member

Making a blog is actually not that hard to do is it? This is one fortunate dude having sold it so very expensive.

8. thedesigntailor

thedesigntailor New Member

hmmm

I expect it is just as easy as writing a best selling book.

Only difference is you don't have a publisher telling you that your blog is rubbish or great.

9. VII

VII New Member

I hear financial adwords went for £50 a pop at one time, and maybe still do on some keywords.

So i would not be suprised of a blog being sold at such a price.