Your favourite modern designers!!

DarrenH

Just wondering, which current hip/fresh/unique/inspirational/(most famous) designers are among your favourites?

Mainly because I feel I don't know enough of them myself and would love to stumble across some really inspiring designers and the fact that if was to get asked this question myself I would struggle slightly.

I think this could help a lot of us out with sharing inspirations.
Name of designer/agency and link would be much appreciated.

I have a background in product design as well as graphics, and with that I used to look at a lot of the concept artwork, I still go there now and again for some general inspiration so I would say for pure entertainment if nothing else, check out some Daniel Simons design work, and Scott Robertson.

Just a different angle..

One of my all time fave designers is a guy called Nando Costa, known for his excellent use of colour particularly:

Nando Costa

Last year when in Rotterdam I also discovered this lesser-known guy called Eelco Van Den Burg, not a famous one, but I just love his work:

Eelco van den Berg

And at the risk of being cliche, can't help loving a bit of Ian Anderson of The Designers Republic ;)

Last edited:
One of my all time fave designers is a guy called Nando Costa, known for his excellent use of colour particularly:

Nando Costa

Last year when in Rotterdam I also discovered this lesser-known guy called Eelco Van Den Burg, not a famous one, but I just love his work:

Eelco van den Berg

And at the risk of being cliche, can't help loving a bit of Ian Anderson of The Designers Republic ;)

Thanks for that, really like Nando Costa now that you pointed that work out, great find

Good topic, was just thinking the exact same thing myself yesterday. I have no clue about famous/inspiring designers, so this will help a lot. Good stuff.

I just had a look through the people mentioned but would they not be better described as illustrators rather than designers?

Back