XXX Web Designer Wanted

Lara Latex

I need a person who is comfortable and has a track record with xxx adult material, to create a niche, retro, membership website based around nylons; for which I already have enough content with which to launch it. I wish to update the site weekly and allow video and photo downloads.

I require someone with creativity who can produce more than the ‘template look’ I have seen on many other websites. I have already sourced a graphic designer to make a mock up of the front page as a guide, but obviously the general feel of the site will need to be extended with this theme.

It would be an advantage if you have marketing experience, as we would need to get potential members to this site.

So, in summary:
I require an enthusiastic, motivated, web designer with artistic flair who has the potential to market my website to a niche market. I would eventually like to upload all material myself. With regards to hosting, this would have to be done outside of the UK.

Interested? Please contact me via PM or below with some examples of websites you’ve created.

laura

Hi Laura

Though we don't have any experience in the adult industry we have exceptional design and experience. One of our main goals is to keep away from the done to death templated looks.

A few examples below:
Delicious Catering
BCFM » home
SEO Gold Rush

Many more at thedesigntailor

Would you beable to PM me with an estimated budget so we can see if we're in the right range for you please?

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
web design

hi there,

I might be able to assist you.

I already am a webmaster for "URL REMOVED" - this is a customised template which my client has basically chosen and I have have designed as per his request.

Regarding the hosting, I know that as there is no content per se being too explicit - it has been possible to host this through 123-reg.co.uk

Be very careful as my client had a few problems hosting from outside UK - if you require any help - please let me know.

Warmest regards
Bev.

Small Business Web Design - Website Management from Zodiac Images

Back