Work request

craigpalmer18

hi guys,

quick brief here, i have never dealt with graphic designers etc before and im not that creative myself. what i am after is a bit of a business image. i own a plastering contractors business and am currently trying to expand so this is what i would be looking for.

a logo, letter head, some leaflets designed probably a5 glossy, and some business cards later on i will need a new wesbite and some seo but i will stick to the basics for now.

would be interested to here from you guys if you are interested and i can provide more details on request please email me rather than pm that way i can get the msg's on my phone as i am working away at present.

cheers

[email protected]

hi guys,

quick brief here, i have never dealt with graphic designers etc before and im not that creative myself. what i am after is a bit of a business image. i own a plastering contractors business and am currently trying to expand so this is what i would be looking for.

a logo, letter head, some leaflets designed probably a5 glossy, and some business cards later on i will need a new wesbite and some seo but i will stick to the basics for now.

would be interested to here from you guys if you are interested and i can provide more details on request please email me rather than pm that way i can get the msg's on my phone as i am working away at present.

cheers

[email protected]

Hi There

I have sent you an e-mail with some information in regarding your above requirements please let me know if you need further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

hi guys,

cheers

[email protected]
Hi we can do the logo design, letterhead, 10,000 A5 leaflets, 1,000 business card and a website all for £470, cheers

It's about getting cheap quality design and print to businesses in the current economical climate, our services are not over priced. The price does cover our printing and our website is under construction at the moment.

Anyone who has any doubts about our print or design quality feel free to request samples, just message me your contact details :icon_biggrin:

We never intended for you to spit your drinks, but we can do jobs for the for the prices we quote. The flyers are printed on 130gsm gloss and business cards on 400gsm silk.

Sparks if you need anymore info on our prices, do pm us and we will try to answer all your questions.

lol that's nice of you. It' s not the print I think that's the shocking bit. And I'm sure the quality's fine. It's that you're doing the design all in for that price as a kind of cheap add on. How does that break down? A logo alone should be at the very least £250.

ah that's where we are different. Logo's are mostly required by start ups that are wanting to keep their costs down, as you would know from when you started.

We only charge £60 for logo designs, the price includes 6 initial designs, then two are chosen from them and if changes are required by the client we do them and then they choose one design from the final two.

I would also like to point out we are based in Bradford, where there are a lot of competitive prices and and we just need to keep up with others.

Back