Who wants a job?

If you have hosting I can get you set up in an hour. All you then need to do is add the products and configure the payment gateway.

What are you selling?

If you have hosting I can get you set up in an hour. All you then need to do is add the products and configure the payment gateway.

What are you selling?

We don't have hosting yet. everything needs making from scratch, I was hoping a few people on here would no where we'd need to start.

Do you have a ball park budget that you were thinking of, as this might help generate interest. We get a lot of tyre kickers around these parts.

We don't have hosting yet. everything needs making from scratch, I was hoping a few people on here would no where we'd need to start.
It depends on how big the site (number of products), how much traffic you expect (could be thousands per day), the functionality of the site and in the admin (eg automation) and so much more. So hosting could be £300/year or £3000/year. Add site development (anything up to £100K) plus marketing (which could be a huge sum).

Need more data

We sell adult products, therefor we would need around 3 thousands predict listings are with photos etc. We're budgeting around £4000 for the website, Thats before models and photography.

Add £40,000 for marketing. Adult products difficult and expensive to market (I've been involved with two sites who tried and they failed because they ran out of cash).

£4K is a decent budget for the site. I know a couple of decent developers who might be interested in the job but they will both tell you the same as me: marketing is going to be your biggest expense.

Back