What is this font please?

Rk1991

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get this font or one similar for free please? I’ve seen some similar but they are all expensive. Thanks in advance.

2E22AD29-E8F8-4E79-B5DF-5586AE1B4171.jpeg

Fonts can be expensive fir very good reason; they take a lot of time and no small amount of skill to produce. Free fonts often come with their own set problems.

i don’t know what the actual font you have posted is, but there is a similar one (made of two lines instead of three), called Orb Display and it’s only £20, or £25 for both fonts in the family.

Hi RK,
Fonts are available in free as well as paid versions. You only have to spend your little extra time in research. Finally, you will see a lot many similar fonts as you see in your poster.
Expert Graphic Designers can make such and even better fonts. However, for beginners free templates are an exact match.

Hi RK,
Fonts are available in free as well as paid versions. You only have to spend your little extra time in research. Finally, you will see a lot many similar fonts as you see in your poster.
Expert Graphic Designers can make such and even better fonts. However, for beginners free templates are an exact match.

Thanks but sorry that doesn’t really help. I already know all of that.

I am just looking for that specific font and it doesn’t look like anybody knows what it is.

I think this was created by an illustrator and it's not a font

ORB DISPLAY is a really good shout out by @sprout

Other similar fonts

Closest I can find is

Back