What Have You Been Taking Pictures of Lately?

UTTER FAIL!
Think theres a light leak in my bronica, just got a film processed and it came back either black or completely clear! Back to stone henge it is lol!

photo.JPG

Thought id show you a pic of my gear though XD, missing a lens though :(

DavoSmith said:
Quite like my photography. Shoot with a 550D and a Sigma 30mm. Like adding a little cinematic touch to my images too.
Headed out for a very chilly pike fishing session at a place called Rudyard Lake on Sunday. One of the fellas who was with our region fell out of the boat into the freezing water (he got out and was fine), so I took this image for him and emailed him. I hope he laughed.
Rudyard_NoSwimming.jpg
I would like to know why swimming is dangerous here. Just feeling interest anything wrong with this place or only for freezing water? Plenty excellent photo shoot anyway!

Janifar said:
I would like to know why swimming is dangerous here. Just feeling interest anything wrong with this place or only for freezing water? Plenty excellent photo shoot anyway!
err.... boats....

Wait... you mean they hurt if you collide with them? Don't be so silly Levi :p

I will be traveling overseas soon for the first time ever. Also possibly the last. To me, this is the opportunity to t a lifetime. I want to take as many photos as possible. Do you have any tips for me? I am still learning and recently got a new camera.

Mostly I use my phone (iphone 13 pro max) and a drone DJI mini 2. However, almost for a month, I'm thinking of buying fuji X-E4, but I can't decide to do it :ROFLMAO:

Back