What Have You Been Taking Pictures of Lately?

T

Tony Hardy

I'm not photography. Not by a long shot. I don't even use "Instagram" to create trendy web photos.

However, I do like seeing and looking at good photography.

Share with us what you've been shooting lately? :)

Berry said:
Shot the next door neighbours dog this morning when it shit on my lawn does that count?
Ahahaha. Don't think that counts. Ever seen "Texts From Dog"...slightly unrelated note.

instagram.com/missunderground
that feed is pretty sweet. not mine. someone else's. wish it was tho.

I'm no professional photographer, but I snapped this during one of my trips to London in July with my iPod. I'm quite pleased with it.

XPXA04I.jpg

Tony Hardy said:
I love London! Nice picture :)
Thanks! It's a lovely city. I've not been in just over a month, which is odd for me!

Matt Harle said:
Thanks! It's a lovely city. I've not been in just over a month, which is odd for me!
Yeah, you're always down there! I love London, wish I could move down there to be honest :)

Tony Hardy said:
Yeah, you're always down there! I love London, wish I could move down there to be honest :)
I'm hoping to move down there soon! Would you ever try to? I know it'd be hard with the family.

Matt Harle said:
I'm hoping to move down there soon! Would you ever try to? I know it'd be hard with the family.
That's it. Don't think it's an ideal place to bring the little man up, but, I would like to move to the city eventually!

Tony Hardy said:
That's it. Don't think it's an ideal place to bring the little man up, but, I would like to move to the city eventually!
Thought so. Maybe you could set yourself up in the city one day though!

Tony Hardy said:
I would like to move to the city eventually!
rent has gone up an average of 15%, and in east/south east london closer to 30% since 2011 (pre-olympics). it's ridiculous.

Tim said:
rent has gone up an average of 15%, and in east/south east london closer to 30% since 2011 (pre-olympics). it's ridiculous.
Oh dear. Any advice on areas to move to?

right now? avoid renting. buy a new apartment (new builds are all over) or house in outskirts of london, or rent at ridiculous prices.
not even going to get into what i pay as i will end up water damaging my mac with tears.

Tim said:
right now? avoid renting. buy a new apartment (new builds are all over) or house in outskirts of london, or rent at ridiculous prices.
not even going to get into what i pay as i will end up water damaging my mac with tears.
About now, yeah. I'm in the middle of job hunting around London, so I'll most likely be heading there soon. I must admit, your response does not fill me with confidence!

no doubt there'll be exceptions. depends what price range and area you're looking also.
look on the outskirts or zone 4 areas and you might be a bit luckier (further away from east london post-olympic prices the better) but bear in mind an expensive commute.

Tim said:
no doubt there'll be exceptions. depends what price range and area you're looking also.
look on the outskirts or zone 4 areas and you might be a bit luckier (further away from east london post-olympic prices the better) but bear in mind an expensive commute.
If my job hunt is successful, I'll be sure to ask you for more advice. Thanks. :)

I try to take photos of pigeons, you know, references for the comic and stuff. Same with video but by the time the video camera FINALLY decides to work on my phone, the pigeon will be long gone. Dumb phone. I do get the occasional decent shot or clip though.
I was really into photography a few years ago, I might give it a shot again. It was always great fun :)

Emmature said:
I try to take photos of pigeons, you know, references for the comic and stuff. Same with video but by the time the video camera FINALLY decides to work on my phone, the pigeon will be long gone. Dumb phone. I do get the occasional decent shot or clip though.
I was really into photography a few years ago, I might give it a shot again. It was always great fun :)
Do you have any stuff from when you were into photography?

Back