What do you think?

bigdave

Been working on a logo for a small holding which is moving into selling it's produce. The first in the rage is honey soon to be followed by ciders, jams etc.. They want something which reflects the rustic and natural nature of their products. This has already been signed off and is currently being printed onto labels for honey so there's no more development to be done, I just thought I'd share it as the client was over the moon with this and the label for the honey (So happy in fact that as well as being paid, I'm getting a couple of jars of honey for free. :) )
Might be worth noting, the cream in the background is there mainly for the label for their honey. It's likely to change depending upon the product the logo is being applied to.

Attachments

• West End Farm.jpg
    West End Farm.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 48
I think it suits the company you have described, job well done! The only thing that troubles me design-wise is the S on West. Oddly, it seems more legible at a small size than the big to me, but no biggy really.

I think it suits the brief well and conveys what you described. I agree with Linzi regarding the S, close up it looks like it could be a 'G'. Not a fan of Hawaiian flowers in general but that's just me! You'll have to upload a pic of it on the product!

Nice Job!

The only thing that troubles me design-wise is the S on West. Oddly, it seems more legible at a small size than the big to me, but no biggy really.

I hadn't noticed that.... it's going to bug me now! lol

The flowers were spozed to be 'wild meadow flowers' but my attempts at drawing them was a bit poor so I lifted them from another stock vector (a collection of meadow flowers and grasses).

Last edited:
Nice one. Love the typeface. Agree about the 's' but look at it this way: it will be on packaging mostly (presumably?) so shouldn't be an issue. The background on my screen is yellow not cream. Maybe I need to invest in a calibrator... :-/ Anyway well done. Looking forward to seeing the packaging!

Back