Websites and SEO

tommyg1882

Hi Everyone,

I am located in Braintree, Essex and I was just wondering if anybody knew of any companies that do websites and SEO in that area?

Hi Tommy, for just over half of the year I'm based in Colchester just 25 minutes down the road and spend a lot of time in Braintree myself - I may be able to assist you in some way depending on what it is required and, if not, then I know someone who is extremely capable for these services.

Feel free to drop me a message if you'd like to discuss it. :icon_smile:

Seo

Hi Tommy,

We are about 45mins from Braintree however i wouldn't necessarily worry too much about geographical location (except for localized search terms, Lol). We design, build and maintain websites whilst also handling SEO / PPC campaigns and analytics. Ide be happy to discuss requirements and expectations etc. Have a look at our site and give us a call.

Robin

www.glazedeye.co.uk

Hi Tommy

I am based in Colchester and can help with html/css websites and SEO. Happy to help. Pm me

Kate

Not heard of them before they look ok, Just make sure you do some research first last thing you want is a website that doesn't work!

Hi,

Just read your post. First of all I would just like to say good luck with the project.

One think, please do not go with a designer just for the location. We have a worldwide client base and everything work's very smoothly.

For example, one of our clients is quite a big gift company in Canada. Please see there feedback below.

Hey Jamie, Thank you so much for all your hard work. From the logo, to the business cards, letterhead, post cards and the fabulous new website. I am extremely grateful! We started working together on ...this project this summer and you have been awesome, quite fantastic actually. It is quite rare to find someone with a work ethic like yours. You are making my company look like a star. Thank you! Thank you!
Kristeen Sopeju
The WQ Gift Company

There site is The WQ Gift Company and please do feel free to contact them for more details.

It would be great if we could have the chance to quote on this.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Jamie (Small Business Solutions | SEO & Web Design Wigan | Mobile Phone Applications -)

I just wanted to point out that I've noticed the same message posted by TommyG on another forum and it seems like the message is a spam.

Tommy G is asking for help finding an SEO company in Braintree, Essex. He then recommends a company called Digital Storms who just happen to be located in Braintree, Essex.

It turns out on the profile page of the company (http://www.digitalstorms.co.uk/profile/) that there is also someone called Thomas Guiver (aka Tommy G) working for Digital Storms.

I just wanted to point out that I've noticed the same message posted by TommyG on another forum and it seems like the message is a spam.

Tommy G is asking for help finding an SEO company in Braintree, Essex. He then recommends a company called Digital Storms who just happen to be located in Braintree, Essex.

It turns out on the profile page of the company (Profile - Digital Storms) that there is also someone called Thomas Guiver (aka Tommy G) working for Digital Storms.

Thought the user name through then :icon_rolleyes:

Back