Website Programmer needed

Hello! I bought a website template but unfortunately there are some changes I cannot make. I needed the logo replaced, an image added, the email form working, the colour of the lettering changed and it needs to be adapted to IE (for some reason the website opens well with Safari and Firefox but not with IE). Is there anyone willing to do this for me? Please PM me with a quote or for more information. Thanks.

Website quotation

Hello! I bought a website template but unfortunately there are some changes I cannot make. I needed the logo replaced, an image added, the email form working, the colour of the lettering changed and it needs to be adapted to IE (for some reason the website opens well with Safari and Firefox but not with IE). Is there anyone willing to do this for me? Please PM me with a quote or for more information. Thanks.

Small Business and Personal Website Pricing:
Sites includes 2 years free hosting, the purchasing of the domain name and Email accounts.*

Standard html 1 page website £150
Standard html 2 page website £250
Standard html 3 page website £300 (Saving of £50)

Additional pages over 3 £300 plus charge of £50 per page for each page thereafter.
*Updates are charged at £20 per hour or part thereof after site completion.
Hosting is charged at £5 per month after the initial 2 years free hosting has expired.

*Larger, dynamic websites using PHP and Flash are priced on request, such is the nature of their variable size and workload. Prices from £50 additional per page using flash dependant on the workload required to produce the final product.

Hope this is of some help.
Kind regards
James King

Creative Wide Web

Hi

I would be happy to help you with this, got good experience working with templates.

Would be around the £150 mark for the changes required and making it IE ready.

Let me know

Pete

Back