Website Feedback

It's an ok portfolio website. You might want to check through your punctuation and grammar as there are errors (About page). If you can, also add a phone number to your contact page and if possible, don't use a Hotmail e-mail address.

It's an ok portfolio website. You might want to check through your punctuation and grammar as there are errors (About page). If you can, also add a phone number to your contact page and if possible, don't use a Hotmail e-mail address.

Thank you for your feedback mate, i have looked and changed a few things!

I'd like to see a bit more in the way of information and descriptions as there's not much for Google to index. What's commercial work and what isn't? Who was the work for etc?

Few other points:
- need your own favicon
- page titles aren't well utilised e.g. on home page '<title></title>' - should be '<title>Freelance Graphic Designer</title>' or something like that.
- some pages have multiple H1s which doesn't make sense
- images don't have alt text
- footer has no copyright claim
- no links to social media
- still typos e.g. 'For work related quires'
- no contact form - and publishing your email like that should ensure you will get plenty of offers of large sums of money from Nigeria

Design wise it's no great shakes and as a designer you need to put something out there that makes a statement about your design skills.
On the plus side it is responsive!

It's not the best portfolio. Firstly it took me about 15 seconds to load the page which is very slow for a modern website. And when loading the page some of the images loaded instantly where as some of them were loading slower than others. Secondly I think you need to either add more work onto the portfolio page to give it more colour and filling the page, or change the layout of the portfolio as some portfolios are just constantly scroll down and down until you finally hit the bottom. Possibly make it so it's horizontal and possibly pages to make it easier to navigate. Apart from those two points it's really nice work. Hope this helps.

Back