Website and Logo needed (money waiting!)

mspeight2

Hey, I'm looking for a quote for designing a logo and website for my new business.

Haven't really any ideas on colours or style for the logo but hopefully this is where you come in!

The website needs a home page, gallery of work completed, quoting facility and maybe a few other pages.

If there is any more information required please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike

If you'd kindly send a quick overview of your logo requirements to my email address (via link below), I'll get back to you with further information and an indication of pricing. :)

Mark

Hi Mike,

I can also offer both. I would need more information in order to give you an accurate idea of costs, however I could design and develop a logo, including a look and feel for your brand, for £360.

If you would like to email me with more information I can send you a detailed estimate for the website you require.

You can view our portfolio online at: The Set Up

I have applied a 20% GDF discount to the logo price and will do the same with any website costs I provide.

I look forward to hearing from you.

regards

Angie

Credit Crunch Offers!

Hello there,

I can definitely work with you to create your brand and logo design and produce your website. Please check out my CREDIT CRUNCH special offers on my site DEGRAFIK logo design, graphic designer, magazine designer, Yorkshire, Design Logos Uk for more information.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Damion.

Also, if it is just advice or if you have any issues with design aspects of your business, please feel free to email me and I can advise you.

Hi there,

If you're still looking, we would be happy to help you out with both a logo and website. If you could give us a few more details about the project and what kind of budget you are looking at that would be great.

Just let me know if you have any questions, hope to hear from you soon,

Holly

Back