Versus Magazine

versusmagazine

Hey Guys,

Im the creator/designer/writer for Versus Magazine, which started off as a self directed brief at university. I decided to take it forward and take it seriously as something I would like to do.

The second issue for summer 2012, released on Friday and would love to hear your opinions on it. The magazine is all about design and urban music featuring interviews with J3Concepts, Derek Stenning and The Deans List.

http://issuu.com/vsmagazine/docs/vmsummer2012

Looking forward to hear your opinions/suggestions,

Thanks

Konrad

P.S. if you like it and would want to follow us were on twitter @VRSMAG and on facebook at www.facebook.com/versusmagazineuk

Love the layout inside and the yellow and black colour scheme. Agree the cover needs to reflect the content inside. I didn't initially expect much when looking at the cover but the content inside it's really nice.

Love the layout inside and the yellow and black colour scheme. Agree the cover needs to reflect the content inside. I didn't initially expect much when looking at the cover but the content inside it's really nice.

Yeah we plan on spending much more of a development process on the cover then before, especially when we are looking at print soon

Yeah, the magazine looks great, but like you know already, the cover lets it down. Otherwise, great work!

Just had a quick glance, and it looks fantastic. Really clean and well presented inside, top work!

Back