Unbelievable

I was just going to suggest that we all ask them for a logo etc. and swamp them with work!

Totally agree with the rant about print also. Always a problem we (used to) hit and it still affects us.

As I discovered earlier, this 'agency' is literally 2 minutes from my house (you can 'see' my house on their Google maps :icon_tongue_smilie: ). I could pop round and ask them where your logo is? :icon_smile:

Almost 2 days since my initial email. Still no reply. I can't believe the service I'm getting.

The Cupcake Company

(£3.50)

Shamelessly undercutting the competition, tsk.

OK OK

£1.99 and Buy One Get One Free

Here's what I made you for £1.99 - as you can see this has a timeless look AND as a special FREE bonus I have even given you a drop shadow - now you are uktra trendy and will be the envy of the High Street. I have paid special attention to the typography and used the most saught after font in logo design:icon_lol:

30w729v.jpg

OK OK

Here's what I made you for £1.99 - as you can see this has a timeless look AND as a special FREE bonus I have even given you a drop shadow - now you are uktra trendy and will be the envy of the High Street. I have paid special attention to the typography and used the most saught after font in logo design:icon_lol:

30w729v.jpg

I'd hope that was the 'get one free' one, where's the one worth £1.99? :icon_tongue_smilie:

OK OK

30w729v.jpg

Thanks for this. Will I have to pay VAT on this £1.99 logo? Or is that already included?

£1.50 + Vat

My logo has style and flair. The thought and care that has gone into this deserves the fee I am charging. But I am VAT registered so will have to charge you VAT.

Attachments

• cupcake.jpg
    cupcake.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 58
look I know am not charge industry standard design fees yet (just under I would say) but is there any point in charging at all when the price is so low?

Back