Typography within brand identity

abigailhawley

Hello! I'm starting out as a freelance graphic designer and was wondering how everyone goes about incorporating fonts into their design packages. When producing brand guidelines, I include typography for headings and body text, however in most cases I tend to use adobe fonts meaning the client only has access to the font if they have a subscription themselves. I was wondering how others go about this? Do you use adobe fonts for logos themselves and graphic elements and then use system fonts for the artwork clients produce themselves? Is there a way to allow clients to use adobe fonts selected?

Thank you! :)

Use fonts with a license that allows transfer/usage or don't require a subscription etc.... we don't need to rely on adobe for everything after all

Use fonts with a license that allows transfer/usage or don't require a subscription etc.... we don't need to rely on adobe for everything after all

Where do you tend to find these fonts? Do you have any resources you could share? Would be much appreciated!

Back