Tony Jacobs print table / flat bed / 41" x 31" print area / FOR SALE!

harry bunce

Hi all

Purchased this flat-bed about a six months ago, planning to built kit around it, but have since signed with a publisher so now have no time to engage with it.

I bought the table from White Duck Screen Print of Bath - they are the most professional set-up I have come across, here is their write up -

'The table is a great, robust bit of kit. The registration, once set, holds absolutely unwaveringly. It prints wonderfully but are now printing everything on our slightly larger, newer machine. We screen print posters and art editions, and the most complex edition we produced on this machine was an A2 edition of 100 x 5 colours. Our artwork separations are made with trapping of only .25mm, and I can tell you that the prints came out to an exact standard.

The size of the machine is as follows:

Overall dimensions (not including space for the weight overhand at the back): H x 83cm, W x 192cm, D x 147cm.

Suction / print area: 105cm (41.3") x 80cm (31.5")

The suction pump is in great working order - we never had any issues with paper slipping or lifting (based on 270gsm paper, B2 typically).

The table has a really great off-contact system, which consists of these heavy-duty handles on the back corners that lift and drop the print-frame very smoothly. They are accessed at standing height, which is a nice touch when compared to the Natgraph off-contact system, which typically consists of stooping down to reach these awkward round handles at the back.

The print-head is solid—much like the single-cast Natgraph type—but the slot that holds the squeegee is quite narrow. Worth mentioning before you buy any new squeegee handles for it, as it doesn't take a standard size.

Faults - there is a small dent in the print surface—about the size of a 2p coin—which has previously been repaired with a hard filler of some sort. This needs doing again. Other than that, however, the print surface is pretty immaculate—no real scratches or other dings.'

As you probably guessed, the table is heavy, and will need to be collected. Courier with Luton type van and three bodies min. at pick-up and drop off.

Looking for £750.00 / Location - North Somerset

Thank you
Harry
harrybunce.com
01934 862603

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 15
Back