The screens that go around screens!

Minuteman Press

Active Member
Does anyone know what I am talking about - and if yes can you direct me to where I can buy a retrofit one?

It's one of those gadgets that fit round the top and side of the screen to reduce the effects of sun, overhead light, etc. Has to be retrofitable.

Much appreciated!

Screen hoods! Brilliant. That's the one.

Thanks Boss.

In return I will aid you in your quest to capture 'them pesky Dukes'.