The Global Media Competition is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grotekaas

Last March 30, 2022, the Global Center for Good Governance in Tobacco Control, a STOP partner (a global tobacco industry watchdog), launched the third edition of Global Media Competition (GMC) with the theme Disaster in Disguise: Tobacco Companies' Environmental Harms.

GMC-2022-Main-Poster-V5.2.jpgGMC-2022-Prizes-Viber-V3 (1).jpg

Designers and artists can win up to USD 4000 by exposing how tobacco companies disguise their damaging impact on the environment through original digital art and videos. Submissions are being accepted through May 11.

Learn more and enter the competition by visiting the GMC webpage (https://ggtc.world/actions/global-media-competition). You may also follow the competition on social media using #BurnedByTobacco.

The Global Media Competition 2022 is supported by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Secretariat of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO FCTC) as well as global, country, and media partners.

On this subject, when I was in kindergarten, back in 1990, there was an anti-smoking poster in the hallway of the school. I will NEVER forget it because it used to creep me out as a kid. It was a woman's face/head that was turned into ash like the end of a cigarette. Does anyone know about this ad? I'm trying to find it online but can't. Didn't stop me from smoking but, still...I quit anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back