The Eagle Project

nickio15

I have just posted an new project and would love some feedback from you guys. Please see more of The Eagle on either the Behance network or my portfolio.

The Eagle on the Behance Network

Portfolio : Nicky Lock

eagle1.jpg

Thanks in advance everyone. Please feel free to buzz me through comments on my other work also. It will be awesome to hear what you think.

Regards

Nick

Thanks for your reply. I used the fractured effect to illustrate the great complexity of a birds visual appearance. Its a style I use quite often.

I hope you like the result.

Regards

Nick

I'm not sure that's what it's doing - for me, it kind of 'grounds' the bird - makes it look fractured, injured maybe. It being a style you use a lot doesn't necessarily make it the right style for this particular subject. I actually do quite like the style, just not for this image.

Thats a fair point. You are very much entitled to your opinion, I love to hear peoples reactions to the work I do. It's great.

I have had a look through your portfolio and you have some pretty good work yourself. I like your advertising stuff. Keep it up.

Where is it that you are based? Are you alone or part of a team at SparkCreative?

Back