the best way to promote a newly established graphic design and web company

lingo1357

Hi

What is the best way to promote a newly established graphic design and web company with a low budget?

sincerely,
Saeed

Hi

What is the best way to promote a newly established graphic design and web company with a low budget?

sincerely,
Saeed
Think, who are your clients, where do they look for the services, that you might offer and place your prortfolios and web there. If your potential clients look for design at Twitter, than place there. If they do it at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc - show your designs there. And don't ignore your telephone and social media contacts. Send messages. pitching your services to all of your contacts. Ask and stimulate them to recommend you to somebody.

Hi lingo1357,
Promoting a newly established graphic design and web company with a low budget requires a strategic approach. Here are a few cost-effective ways to promote your business:

Create an online presence: Build a professional website that showcases your portfolio, services, and contact information. Utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to engage with potential clients and share your work. Regularly post high-quality content, including examples of your designs, informative blog posts, or tutorials.

Another avenue, try reselling print. You will find this brings in a lot of graphic design work in time if your print prices are competitive, if you are in the UK check out: Print Reseller - Web to Route 1 Print
Can you please explain more about this?

The question that comes to me is, why would someone order a design that was designed for someone else?

Did I understand your meaning correctly?
Or did you mean to print a painting?

Can you please explain more about this?

The question that comes to me is, why would someone order a design that was designed for someone else?

Did I understand your meaning correctly?
Or did you mean to print a painting?
I think they just wanted to promote their own business - I allowed it cos I don't want to be micromanaging all posts - if you or someone else finds it useful then it's fine.

There's nothing untoward or nasty here, so just let it be. If not's any use to you then you can just ignore it :D

Find local networking event you can go to and meet local small businesses.
Small businesses will require help with branding, literature and web sites. It's a great place to start. Do a good job for them and they will recommend you within their business circles.

There are still plenty of cool ways to get the word out. Social media is gonna be your best buddy. Share your awesome work, connect with clients, and show off your skills on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Get creative, collaborate with like-minded peeps, and offer special deals to entice new clients. And don't forget to build a killer website that showcases your talent. You got this—rock it on a budget!

There are still plenty of cool ways to get the word out. Social media is gonna be your best buddy. Share your awesome work, connect with clients, and show off your skills on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Get creative, collaborate with like-minded peeps, and offer special deals to entice new clients. And don't forget to build a killer website that showcases your talent. You got this—rock it on a budget!

I would defintiely have an online presence showcasing some work.
Connecting with clients is the goal - but how are you forming those connections, on social media only?
Platforms like instagram, facebook and other social media are cesspits - Linkedin is a bit more professional.

There's no way I'd offer any special deals to entice new clients. Not a chance. I'm not a local chipper, or fast food outlet, there are no 2 for 1 meal deals, or a free toy with a kids meal.

You have to make a living - and enticing clients with deals is really just a way to hit the bottom of the barrel of clients - clients who won't respect you, won't pay you, and will expect it cheap and you to work hardest for them.

You are just setting yourself up to fail.

Best thing to do is have a price structure and don't waiver from it. When you're established and have a good client base and you know your clients you can start offering them a better service and help them out on price points later.

But don't start giving it away before you've established yourself - business madness.

Back