T-Shirt printing

@GCarlD

Hi GDF,

Can anyone recommend a printers or website that prints T-shirt designs?

I am looking to get a one off T-shirt printed. Black and white. Single sided (Front). Text based print.

It doesn't have to be high end premium quality prints, anything even half decent will suffice. Although, I obviously wouldn't want the ink to fade too quickly in the wash (or if it rains!) and I would like it printed on a fairly decent quality white t-shirt that won't shrink after a couple of washes. A few years ago I used an online company and the large T-shirt I ordered was actually a medium size (at best) and the white t-shirt was so thin it was practically see-though!

I have contacted a couple local printers and I am getting quotes between £14-£16 for the one T-Shirt print. A bit too expensive for one T-shirt in my opinion.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Not at all. I got recommended a company who has better quality prints and better quality t-shirts who has just quoted me £8. Very happy with that.

I don't think i've ever bought a T-shirt in the shops for £14-£16!

Not at all. I got recommended a company who has better quality prints and better quality t-shirts who has just quoted me £8. Very happy with that.

I don't think i've ever bought a T-shirt in the shops for £14-£16!

It depends on the process. £8 sounds reasonable for a vinyl graphic. £14-16 sounds reasonable to screen print.

Hi Dan

I will message you the details. I Don't really want to post his number and contract details on a public forum without his prior permission, although I'm sure he wouldn't mind but still.

Hi Op,

Please inbox me, I will give you some really good prices (a lot better than the ones you've been quoted) - All prints are done in house on a Roland SP540v - I can either press the prints onto tee's for you to sell on, or I can print & post you the prints whichever is easier for you.

Many thanks
Alex

There are so much variety in T-shirt Printing. Do refer to Myprintcloud.com. You may find several solutions which may be more affordable and reliable for you.

Was that price for one item ?, a single sample Print ? with order to follow ?

You done well imho my friend, if it was only a single shirt !

The screen building & set up process itself would take a bit of time but if i am reading it wrong & it was a 1 clr print on a run of say 50 x decent shirts (Gildan) id have quoted you £6.50 , 100 x shirts £6 & so on .

Good Luck on your venture
C

Back