Strongbow Rebrand

It looks smart. I like it. Particularly on the can and bottle.

I like the idea of the apple being split by the arrow on the 12 pack, it obviously relates to the cider but conjures up images from movies / cartoons in my head with someone with an apple on top of their head as well.

Have you thought about sending it to them? I don't think it would do any harm, even if it just got you some exposure on their social media or something.

I didn't design this, this is actually what the company 'Bulletproof' has been commissioned to produce for them. It will be in stores from next week.

I didn't design this, this is actually what the company 'Bulletproof' has been commissioned to produce for them. It will be in stores from next week.

Ha ha, you shouldn't have told me that. You could have left being very impressed. I just seen the "inspiration" and for some reason thought you had knocked it together in your spare time. :icon_blushing::icon_biggrin:

Haha.. my website only went live on saturday (started building it sat morning) so your feedback has made me rejig the site slightly. Inspiration is basically my blog so it now has its own section from which browsers can now comment on.

Haha.. my website only went live on saturday (started building it sat morning) so your feedback has made me rejig the site slightly. Inspiration is basically my blog so it now has its own section from which browsers can now comment on.

I'd agree with you about the re-jig. Make sure that its clear some of the work on the landing page is not yours otherwise you could find yourself in a sticky situation. I see that you've credited it on the other pages but the landing page gives the impression it's your work.

To be honest, I don't think it's that much different from the original. When I think of a rebrand I normally think something completely different. Perhaps a little underwhelmed by it.

However, it is fairly nice. The packaging looks a lot better.

EDIT: Added a bit.

Back