Still running Photoshop 6 . . . but will upgrading OS render it unusable?

Do you actually need photoshop or the full adobe for what you're doing? Are you even using the entire adobe suite, I know I don't that's for sure.

Could you get away with something like affinity suite or pixelmator etc. While not the full photoshop experience could they allow you to do what you do in adobe.
I use Photoshop, Illustrator. InDesign & Dreamweaver mainly & like to have Flash too cos I used to use for graphic & audio content. So I kinda do!

I use Photoshop, Illustrator. InDesign & Dreamweaver mainly & like to have Flash too cos I used to use for graphic & audio content. So I kinda do!
Well flash isn't being supported and dreamweaver can easily be replaced with notepad++ (assuming you don't do wysiwyg).... photoshop and indesign can be covered by affinity in a lot of cases and I'm sure there's a 'decent' mac alternative for illustrator depending on your needs.

It really does depend on your needs and budget at the end of the day.

This is just a rollover with the only clickable area in red bottom left. I only really use rollovers for my retouching work, but I guess I'll need to start asking people if they can see both original and retouched by rolling over or the content won't even make sense!
Don’t use rollovers, people use phones and tablets and rollovers don’t really work. Full sizes images and caption are far better. People are used to scrolling (like on Facebook) so keep it simple. Same with your galleries, don’t use thumbnails, just post the full sized images.

Back