Speed Art - Photo Manipulation

EtherealArts

Hello, I'm interested in what you guys think of our latest speed art on our YouTube channel. As already mentioned in our introduction/ hello thread. We've decided to go straight into action and try to get some of your attention and build up our recognition. Therefore I'd love to share with you our most recent work, provided by Adam.
(Not 100% sure where to post this; thought this was most relevant.)

In this video Adam produces a brilliant land scape and adds various effects to improve the image to make it his own. He has also featured a Hotel, which he has cut out and has used that as a base of the image and starts to make the image a lot more central. Also this image is something completely different to us and we're both new to the photo manipulation so Adam is still experimenting with various effects to make it a lot more unique and stands out from the other images.

Speed arts are our main focus point as of now, producing various images and graphics in a longer period of time and then minimise the time by fast forwarding and shortening the video. This creates much more diversity and gets you the 'hands-on' approach which is what were trying to undertake in the next few weeks. We also are focusing on various tutorials, some which will have already been done and some will be our own unique tips in how we feel to improve images and use it to your own advantage.

[video=youtube;mQca6acXvbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQca6acXvbc&feature=share&list=UUTwSc0D-xTM4An-Pb7xYAYQ[/video]

This is Adam's video, please leave some constructive comments so we can analyse them and improve our work. All comments are appreciated :icon_smile:

Thank you,

-Ryan

The angle of the tower doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the art work for me, I've done a few of these in the past as mat paintings for 3d animation background and getting dimensions, angles and lighting all synced up first should be a priority, spend some time making sure all of your elements look like they belong, other than that it's pretty cool

The angle of the tower doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the art work for me, I've done a few of these in the past as mat paintings for 3d animation background and getting dimensions, angles and lighting all synced up first should be a priority, spend some time making sure all of your elements look like they belong, other than that it's pretty cool

Thanks for the great comments. Means a lot, to have someone capitalising our work and giving us some tips to improve.

I'm writing on behalf of Adam, therefore I'm not 100% sure what he wants to say. However I think he wanted the building to have a slight offset that's why it's like that and the effects underneath I don't think they'd have worked as well. We will work a lot in future videos on making sure that all various elements and components link well together and have much more appearance in the whole image so they look like they belong. Will definitely work on that, thanks once again for the feedback.

-Ryan

Back