Solo Press - Dissapointing!!

drying in 24 hours

if letterheads are going to be used on a laser printer then an oxidation drying ink is used (otherwise the heat of the toner fuser will melt the standard absorption drying inks). Ink manufacturers say a job should be left at least 24 hours before use and 12 before trimming.... so a 24hr turn round is just possible but hardly practical. Oh... and drying time changes with temperature and humidity .... so if some printer has given the weather of the last two days as an excuse for a late delivery, then believe it (for a change).

Solopress - useless!!

solopress are totally useless- messed up two separate jobs i sent them

first job was A7 business cards- i followed canvass size instructions yet they shrunk the canvas claiming it was too large- none off the text was visible on the cards i paid for

i didn't even receive an email or phone call from the person i had emailed the design stating there was a problem with the canvas size

giving them a second chance i sent another job through, only for it to be printed on the wrong type of card and a lesser quantity of stock than i had asked for

staff are aggressive, rude and have no clue

all emails contained serious spelling errors and a lack of basic grammar- this includes emails from the Operations manager too lol

Solo Press - Decent!!

all emails contained serious spelling errors and a lack of basic grammar- this includes emails from the Operations manager too lol

Hey mogambo, did they include a full stop though!? lol

I've used Solopress a few times now (business cards and leaflets) and have been very impressed with their quality every time.

:icon_thumbup:

Back