Social Media Quote Critique

graphicdesign97

I am making multiple designs where I am making an image based on quotes. This is one I came up with. Im not sure what else to add. I feel like there should be something on the sticky notes. please give feedback, thanks.

Attachments

• dggraphicsquote1.png
    dggraphicsquote1.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
The quotes need to be on the sticky notes at least.

The image needs to relate to the text in some way. Your quote is about making mistakes and growing, but the image doesn't reflect that. You have sticky notes
which relate to being reminded about something.

The quotes need to be on the sticky notes at least.

The image needs to relate to the text in some way. Your quote is about making mistakes and growing, but the image doesn't reflect that. You have sticky notes
which relate to being reminded about something.
so if I put the text on the sticky note, would it make more sense to make the sticky note when i say its through mistakes that you actually grow, make that "Big" and the rest of the quote on the other note, and make that one smaller? if that makes any sense?

Honestly I have no idea why you've even used the sticky notes....

Can't really say there's any 'design' involved in what you're doing either, it literally looks like you've stuck the picture on one side and the text on the other. The font choice is quite bland and in all honesty the way you've done the styling doesn't really emphasise the important parts imo.

Honestly I have no idea why you've even used the sticky notes....

Can't really say there's any 'design' involved in what you're doing either, it literally looks like you've stuck the picture on one side and the text on the other. The font choice is quite bland and in all honesty the way you've done the styling doesn't really emphasise the important parts imo.
so, what would you suggest I use instead of sticky notes

What Levi says, really. I think you need to do some research. Google is your friend. :)

Back