Sheet to videos. What do you think about this? (Need some advice!)

mmino_07

Hi all,

I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this but I just wanted to ask you for some honest feedback

My team and I are working on WOXO. A cool video maker that generates videos in bulk. We realized how troublesome and time-consuming video creation really is, so we thought: why not edit by simply adding and customizing videos directly in spreadsheets? And then link social media accs, your drive and re-utilize those assets (pictures, videos)?

I think it could be very useful for those who need to create lots of videos for their clients, designers, marketers and so. But what do you think?

Would you give it a try and let me know in comments? Thank you guys!

Here is the WOXO video maker: [link removed - Levi Moderator]

Here's how it looks

1623088933057.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the link the bit.ly link was woxo.tech but I didn't click on it.

I removed the shortened link due to it breaking forum rules which can be found at the link below

As to the site.... honestly I don't see the need but then I'm likely not the target, I'm sure it will be useful to those that like to spam instagram etc for likes.

Why am I not the likely target:
I honestly don't see the point in 'influencers' and am not 'influenced' by them with their constant need to post posts about their (mostly fake) 'lifestyle' or promoting an item etc, in fact my view is they're actually harming (mental well being) the younger users who are more easily mislead/influenced so personally I'd rather see their lives made harder not easier...

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my mistake with the URL!

Link for the video maker was: woxo.tech/video/create - or can also be found typing "woxo video maker" in google

I completely agree, there's a lot of fake / overproduced content out there that can be more harmful than entertaining, and even I try to avoid while on my social networks to be honest. That's why I'd like to get some feedback on the video maker, so we can point WOXO to the right target and provide the best value possible

Thanks for your opinion!

I completely agree, there's a lot of fake / overproduced content out there that can be more harmful than entertaining, and even I try to avoid while on my social networks to be honest. That's why I'd like to get some feedback on the video maker, so we can point WOXO to the right target and provide the best value possible
As much as I dislike them, influencers (or their management team) are likely the best market for you to target (I assume this works with custom video's not just 'template' ones) becasue they'd be the ones knocking out multiple video's per month, and I'd assume you'd want to get people subscribing over user the free option.

As much as I dislike them, influencers (or their management team) are likely the best market for you to target (I assume this works with custom video's not just 'template' ones) becasue they'd be the ones knocking out multiple video's per month, and I'd assume you'd want to get people subscribing over user the free option.
Hmmm, I get your point. Influencers are probably the audience that creates video content and content in general in big amounts, but I'm not sure if importing data of the vid with spreadsheets is on their usual creation flow (maybe other markets would find it more valuable?)

Content creators like social media marketers - community managers could also need to create a lot of videos per month. While they do utilize spreadsheets/excel, I would say to them, more templates variety is needed?

Hmmm, I get your point. Influencers are probably the audience that creates video content and content in general in big amounts, but I'm not sure if importing data of the vid with spreadsheets is on their usual creation flow (maybe other markets would find it more valuable?)

Content creators like social media marketers - community managers could also need to create a lot of videos per month. While they do utilize spreadsheets/excel, I would say to them, more templates variety is needed?
Might be worth contacting a few and asking them to 'try it for free' for a month and see if they like it and/or what you can improve etc.

mmino_07
I'm looking for a way to create a video of my own. But I'm confused. I didn't find it :( I'd want to put my own video under the title! Is this something you have done?

Back