SEO tips for Blog

creativeideal

I have recently started a basic blog at creative-ideal.com. I'm no expert in SEO and know there are thousands of similar blogs but is there anyway I can check and optimize keywords and meta tags etc? and any tips?

any help is much apreciated

It is a wordpress site and its only been up for a month or so. I am trying to add content to it when I have time.

Searching creative ideal I am on the third page of google, but even my posts in this forum are ranking higher :/

I'm just wondering if there is something obvious I'm missing hmmm

Thanks for the help, I have installed the SEO pack for wordpress and going through all the tags and titles. Its def in google and climbing slowly.

Google is gradually changing to benefit those websites who will be constantly updating their content.
Ranking is becoming less dependant on Static SEO and more dependant on relevant current content.

For example, if you were to type in 'Football' into google on the weekend, old Google would list pages such as FIFA, The History of Football, The Fa etc etc. Whilst in new Google you'll be able to type in 'Football' and find relevant pages to that particular day.

Back