SEO Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening!

Bit of an odd question;

Might an SEO company have it's s own brochure/magazine with plenty of information about their company and services for prospective new clients? A bit like a prospectus, I suppose would be the best way to describe it. Maybe something you might give a possible client as a 'welcome pack'?

I'm haven't had many dealings with SEO businesses, so I have no idea what sort of marketing tactics they use.

Thanks in advance!

No reason why they couldn't...

However, if I was an seo company I wouldn't waste money on marketing when I could just optimise for seo 'for free'...

I could definitely see them having things like branded t&c's, contracts, invoices, business cards etc though.

No reason why they couldn't...

However, if I was an seo company I wouldn't waste money on marketing when I could just optimise for seo 'for free'...

I could definitely see them having things like branded t&c's, contracts, invoices, business cards etc though.
Thank you!

I'm basically doing a little branding project for an SEO company. It's not real, it's just a project I decided to do to bump up the weight of my portfolio. I've got the logo, business cards, letter heads and envelopes. Just thought a prospectus thing might be a nice addition. As long as it's not beyond the realms of possibility for an SEO company to have something like that, then I'll include it. Thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back