Seeking in-house Children's Magazine Designer - Bristol/Bath area

Windy

Hi All,

I hope my post is in the correct place and acceptable.

Just joined to post a message asking if there is anyone out there with experience designing children's magazine pages? We publish several children's mags and are seeking an in-house senior graphic designer. Have had a terrible time trying to find the right person for the job... despite lots of applicants to local job ads posted. Whilst the pages may look simple, not many can switch between photoshop, illustrator and indesign as if blindfolded so that they can concentrate on the design elements, i.e. colour matching, page balance, etc. So, if there are any designers out there, local to Bristol/Bath area that are seeking a new challenge, please get in touch.

Package is negotiable, within reason and based on experience, qualifications etc but we do ask for trials to ensure that you are up to the challenge.

Cheers, Paul

:icon_cheers:

i'm in bristol

Hi Paul, I'm a freelance graphic designer based in bristol. I have worked on magazines before and I have my own access to all those softwares you mentioned. I graduated in Graphic design a few years ago. I'm up for the challenge! Have you found anyone? Do let me know i'd be really keen. Many thanks, Claire.

Graphic Design Role

Hi Clare

Thanks for your message. Please send me a copy of your cv together with a covering letter setting our your current situation, salary expectations and availability. Please also provide samples of relevant magazine work especially any child related artwork. We would prefer in-house than freelance. Send your details to [email protected] and I will get back to you shortly.
Many thanks! Paul

Back