Review My Logo?

It's fine. Very generic. The main issue I have is that I've got no idea how to pronounce your name. And that's not a good thing if you want people to remember it.

It's fine. Very generic. The main issue I have is that I've got no idea how to pronounce your name. And that's not a good thing if you want people to remember it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Its pronounced exactly as it sounds 'e' vevo... if that makes sense. We really wanted something completely unique so we can create a proper brand identity. I agree with it being slightly generic, its certainly not 'out there' but think the fact that its clean should hopefully appeal to the general public and our customer base. Nothing to 'designy' or complicated because in our expeieince this works best.

What do you think?

Agree with the above but I don't agree with your point that "exactly as it sounds 'e' vevo" - when I first saw it I read it in my mind as 'evo-vo'. Could you maybe stick a hyphen in "e-vevo" clears up the pronounciation thing and the "e-" suggests internet webby stuff.

Agree with the above but I don't agree with your point that "exactly as it sounds 'e' vevo" - when I first saw it I read it in my mind as 'evo-vo'. Could you maybe stick a hyphen in "e-vevo" clears up the pronounciation thing and the "e-" suggests internet webby stuff.

Or you could make the first E a lighter/darker shade of grey, so it makes it clear how it should be pronounced.

I read it as "eve-evo" and I don't think it matters hugely that not everyone gets it instantly (there are precedents for this sort of thing). I agree that it's very generic but, like you say, that's fine. A couple of things that do stick out a bit for me though:

1. Not sure about the uneven 4/3/3 colour arrangement on the swirl.
2. Although I understand that it's the font, I think with the few letters you have it'd look better if the v's reached the same height as the other letters.

Hi! The only thing I can say, is - as Dave L said - that I think the logo would be better with an equal number of coloured shapes (there is one extra green shape!). It also reminds me of a windmill toy (though this is not negative)! Hope this helps :z

Having noticed the uneven colour arrangement on the swirl i would sort that out and look to have an even amount per colour, either add more arms to the swirl or colours. Adding more colours could also work better to emphasise brand ethics/values.

Agree - its a bit generic - maybe you can think about a logo that also has some meaning for your comany

Back