Research - Project Idea

Alicia

Im Alicia, and Im currently studying graphics and photography at AS Level. As part of a separate project I am going to create some posters based around and advertising dance. As part of the research for my project I wanted to ask some designers questions and opinions on my project idea. If you could please answer the following questions that would help me a lot. Thank you.

1. Do you think Photoshop and Illustrator are important tools in graphic design? why?
2. Could you recommend a certain type of Photoshop to use?
3. How would I structure the poster using only one dancer?
4. Would it be more effective to use one dancer centrally or have several pictures collaged?
5. Could you suggest any font types that you have used in the past that look effective?
6. Do you have any advice for me or opinions on my project idea? If so I would like to hear them.

Thanks again.

1. yes these are essential if you wish to be a professional.
2. the lastest version
the rest are really up to you, not something that can be answered in a 1, 2, 3 senario
Why don't you sketch up a few ideas and post them on here and then go from there.

Hi again

Im going to try and upload some sketches i did although they are not the best of quality as i dont have access to a very good scanner. You should be able to make out what ive written but just ask if you dont know. there is one upload with four layouts on it.

Thanks for the help :)

Attachments

• dancer (2).jpg
    dancer (2).jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 14
Back