Required: Logo for business

Box2Box

Hi,

I am looking for a designer to create a Logo for a new football coaching business named 'Box2Box Football Coaching'.

I have an drawn image of what I am looking for:

Obviously my design skills are nothing special so if you can help and make it something great for a reasonable price, please PM me.

Thanks

Without putting a dampener on this post;

This guy wants to pay less than £50 for his logo, and apparently he's had offers from designers on this forum to make it for him for £50. Now, without getting all "high and mighty", seriously? Are people actually only charging £50 for a logo design?

Reactions: Ant
I personally wouldn't entertain logo design for £50 (unless very special circumstances) but the fact is there are new graduates / students / new starts who would probably welcome the work for their portfolios and experience. The flip side of that argument is of course that it makes it harder for more experienced people to ask for decent rates. Bit of a no-win situation.

That said I don't personally think I would go on to a forum of (predominantly) professional designers and expect anything that cheap - but that's just me

Without putting a dampener on this post;

This guy wants to pay less than £50 for his logo, and apparently he's had offers from designers on this forum to make it for him for £50. Now, without getting all "high and mighty", seriously? Are people actually only charging £50 for a logo design?

I have had a quote for £25 and the quality of his previous work seems professional for the price, unlike the £250 price you put on your design.

I have had a quote for £25 and the quality of his previous work seems professional for the price, unlike the £250 price you put on your design.

It wasn't a personal dig. You've budgeted for what you've budgeted for and you get what you pay for. I was just wondering who is managing to survive charging only £25-£50 for a logo?

With respect, £25 is ridiculously cheap - if this person does good work and you are pleased with the end result I am pleased for you. Just a few pointers to consider: NEVER accept a logo that has been designed in Photoshop, if it involves gradients / shading / "shines" chuck it back at them and tell them to try again; they are "trendy" and will make your logo look outdated within a few years. You need to receive a Vector logo in CMYK at the very least.

Thank you for liking my post but actually I am very disappointed that someone on here would even offer a logo for £25. A proper logo design requires a lot of two-way communication, a LOT of research, drawing by hand, making mock ups on the computer, refinement and finalisation. If a person can do all that for £25 then fair play to them for working for less per hour than ASDA pays. Otherwise I would guess you will be receiving a logo with very little time & work put into it.

You have criticised Tony for his £250 price tag, mine would have been £500. Does that make me twice as bad?

Ultimately though if you are happy with the end result and your designer is happy to work at such a low rate (that frankly belittles the rest of us and our ability to express how much detailed work goes into a proper logo design) then all power to you.

Good luck with your new organization.

Pricing can vary massively depending on a project, I just think a general level of respect for people's work needs to be shown.

I absolutely agree with you. If people can come on here and get a logo for £25 and that message is cast far and wide we may as well not bother. I'm not always £500 lol, as you say it depends on the project. I still think it isn't totally unreasonable for a noob or student to design for £50+ but £25 rips the piss out of all of us.

Although this isn't logo design from what I can see, he already has a logo that he wants converting to vector format, we charge £75 for this service...

Back