RCS or Ink Shop or AN Other…

peakprinting

Hi folks, first post here and I hope you'll have some thoughts that could help,

We've used RCS for over 10 years (from the Exchange & Mart days) and always largely been happy with their service. We've always paid for their Level 2/40% Plug-In but in 2011 it's not looking like it's going to pay for itself and I'm considering 'pluging-out' and going elsewhere for our print.

With the above I'm looking at the Ink Shop / tradeprintplus.com or another reliable trade printer. The bulk of our work is stationery and leaflets, with a handful or folders and booklets.

It'd be great to know if anyone has experience of the Ink Shop.

Many thanks, Peter

re:

they seem really good, but i personaly havent experienced them. I usually go to a online company called (Mod Edit: REMOVED). They are really good, you should cehck them out!! :)

they seem really good, but i personaly havent experienced them. I usually go to a online company called (Mod Edit: REMOVED). They are really good, you should cehck them out!! :)

I usually have the common courtesy to not pretend I'm giving an independent recommendation when I promote my own company. Each to his own, I suppose.

Seems like an opportunity for a bit of self promotion! You could check out another reseller such as ourselves who have a level 3 plugin and can offer RCS print at 35% less than their RRP. You will be familiar with the service levels, artwork requirements and quality control etc. Could be worth a try!

Other high quality printers are available of course!

Back