Question regarding art working

Nindja1

Hi people,

Hope all are well. I'm back with a question! I have applied for a job and they sent me a task (Verified job, interview done) They have provided the brand guidelines and provided creative assets like backgrounds and pictures. They are very specific about their guidelines like where to use the logo on a poster, which colours to use and which type of pictures allowed etc. Now they asked me to design flyer to send out their message to public. Now my question is that; Since they have provided the creative assets (background pics, pictures etc) I should only use those to create the flyer right? not bring in my own or create something totally different from their style? Providing creative assets means "use our stuff to create the design" right?

Sorry I know its kind of a dumb question but since I'm overthinking it, I need a bit of a second opinion. Thank you in advance!!

Regards
Nindj

Ahh that's what I thought too. Thank you so much!! I have a habit of stressing out at times and over thinking even when the message is clear haha. Really appreciate your reply!!! :love:

Back