Printing for small Graphic Design company, Norwich

[æ]

Hi,

I'm Creative Director for a small Graphic Design company based in Norwich. We are in early stages of business and are beginning to get a few clients through the door. We are looking for a reliable printing service offering both quality and fast turn arounds preferably in the Norwich/Norfolk area. Can anyone recommend? Or even better if there's a local printer on here?

We will need printing services in business stationery, large format printing, brochures, booklets, flyers and leaflets and possibly a few special printing requirements.

Kind regards
Ashley

Wide Format

Hi Ashley,

I'd like to put my company details in front of you.

What our clients have to say:
Testimonials | Hudson

We guarantee our colour and our delivery:-
Guarantees | Hudson

I'll be in the office tomorrow on 01702 232500. Please give me a call to discuss what you need by way of samples to help you boost your wide format sales.

Regards,

Craig Hudson

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and offers.

After a little more discussion with a colleague, we have decided we want to focus mainly on local printers. If only you guys were closer!

I'm very impressed with the reseller service on Stationery Direct and am looking for similar in local printers. The reason we are choosing local is so that we can easily get test prints/profs.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should be asking at local printers? We want to try and get some sort of discounted service or trade price but don't really want to be tied down to a partnership agreement or similar contact.

Thanks again.
Ashley

Back