printer - ceramic plates, cups, mugs, teapots?

putting-out-fires

Hi, I'm hoping to find a decent quality printer that prints onto cermic plates, mugs maybe even teapots. I have a few design I would like printed but have struggled to find a printer that prints on ceramic plates. I would be looking at very small numbers, maybe five to ten dinner plates, although this isn't certain as this is new territory for me.

Does anyone know somewhere I could try?

Thank you!

That's a tricky one to be honest. Never heard of anyone that does it. I'll ask about for you :)

I've used Awesome Merchandise a few times for band related prints. The quality of their stuff is great. Also, they're fairly active on Twitter too so you could always just tweet them :)

Actually I order a stylish glass teapot set from an online store & I want to print something for my mom which she will see & feel happy. It's my mother birthday day gift also.
Suggest me the best printing services?
Thanks...

You really need to be searching for "dye sublimation" as that's the process used for short run ceramics.

There are lots of people that do mugs as the equipment is pretty readily available.
You may struggle a bit more with plates and tea pots.

I just googled UK Ceramic Printers and got a few results. Even contact them and if they can't do it they probably know someone who does

Back