Portfolio review

Welcome :)

A couple of things I noticed. Firstly, the 'My Flickr Pics' box is too far to the right for my liking, but that's just a designer's eye I think. Also, the images in the feed didn't seem to be too relevant to your work? New Zealand looks beautiful though, but that's not what I was there for ;)

Secondly, I wasn't sure at first how to view your portfolio. The link on the right wasn't immediately obvious and I found myself waiting for the scrolling posts to change so I could view your work. Perhaps they should link to your portfolio page as the blurb does instead of the individual posts? :)

My immediate impression on following the portfolio link was that the copy on the site isn't great considering you're offering copywriting as a service: "Last winter's harsh winter ...", "... primarily for customers and but also for staff"... I'm sure it's just typos and oversights but I think people would expect a bit more attention to detail.

... otherwise some nice work; some of the typography isn't to my taste but that's not to say it's inappropriate or anything.

Thanks for your comments. I never seem to have enough time to concentrate on this fully. Definitely some food for thought, cheers!

Back