please help....my heads gonna explode....leaflet design

Dw13ire

hey All,
i found this fold up design and found it really interesting.i cant seem to get my angles right to fold up properly as seen in the pictures.....any help would be brilliant !!! thank you

Attachments

• foldup.pdf
    145.6 KB · Views: 22
length of short side triangle fold = a
length of long side triangle fold = b
length of side when folded = c

formula for fold is c = a+b

Measure up/down from the fold line a/b repeat on other side but flipped.. connect at the measured points. No idea why you're struggling on this it's basically a parallelogram with twice the length of the folded sheet.

Edit: without doing maths (it's late) I would guess those angles are likely 30 degrees as well

Attachments

• foldup.jpg
    foldup.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thank you very much...I have brain fog at the moment...it more so the pic I attached I'm having trouble with.....I want to make it a3 and I can't seem to get it aligned properly when folded...thanks againIMG_20191031_092851.jpg

On an A3 sheet the size of the folded part will be A5.

The positions of the folds are best determined by putting an A5 sheet on the A3 sheet and doing some test folds. I've just had a bit of a play and as long as the corners of A5 part is equidistant from the edges of the A3 part the angle isn't so important.

Thank you very much...I have brain fog at the moment...it more so the pic I attached I'm having trouble with.....I want to make it a3 and I can't seem to get it aligned properly when QUOTE]

Or download a template for a small fee

Back