Please Critique My Logo

Tony Hardy

Any chance of a hi-res version? It's hard to tell what's going on in there. It looks quite promising though.

Hi, thanks, here is a bigger version, but still in draft in photoshop at the moment.
logo2.jpg

Should also make clear, the name is 'Gifts for under $10' so was also looking for feedback as to whether the name is clear enough in the logo
Cheers

Attachments

• logo2.jpg
    logo2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 31

Tony Hardy

I really love the concept of having the numbers form the gift. That works really well. I think maybe the execution could be a little tighter perhaps.

The name does come across in the logo without any issues, however, I feel it looks a little more like a banner advert you might see on a website rather than a logo. That being said, if it's prominent at the top of the page, it'll look like a logo. I guess that's just context.

AlexanderPower

I agree with Tony on that one. You could possibly keep that but make a logo using the same font and a similar colour so that they go well together.

Thanks for the positive comments and constructive criticism
I think maybe the execution could be a little tighter perhaps.
Did you mean regarding the 10/gift image part or more the overall design?
I feel it looks a little more like a banner advert
You could possibly keep that but make a logo using the same font and a similar colour
That has definitely been the biggest challenge with the logo due to the length and 'sentence like' nature of the business name. It looks better in situ but I will have a think on a reduced version.

gprovan

The 'for under' could possible benefit from being heavier, as it seems lighter and contrasting than the rest of the image.
Like the gift graphic mind you. :thumb:

spottypenguin

I'd maybe increase the gap between the text and the "gift $10" slightly but to me that looks more of a logo rather than a banner ad :icon_smile: