Personal Project - Open to Feedback

You should definitely let them know about this, short animated snippets like this would really suit social media, or even a small section before/after a commercial TV show.

You should definitely let them know about this, short animated snippets like this would really suit social media, or even a small section before/after a commercial TV show.
I've been trying to get it out there on Twitter to see if anyone notices it haha, Steve saw last year's but i dont think WWE will acknowledge it haha. And YES! he has a podcast! When he doesn't have a guest on, he just complains about stuff him and his wife get up to! lol

Steve saw last year's but i dont think WWE will acknowledge it haha.

I wouldn't take that personally.

It's the people companies like WWE that hold and pull the strings on things like this.
To be honest, I'd be glad that they haven't had you take it down.

A while back, I was working for a mural company and they were asked by a recording company to paint the album cover of one of their artists on a hoarding and have us make a video of it to promote the launch.

We painted the hoarding and I filmed the video and we edited it and sent it off to them.
They posted the vid on twitter and the guy that owned the mural company simply retweeted their post of it and they blocked him.

They can be real shit bags. :(

I wouldn't take that personally.

It's the people companies like WWE that hold and pull the strings on things like this.
To be honest, I'd be glad that they haven't had you take it down.

A while back, I was working for a mural company and they were asked by a recording company to paint the album cover of one of their artists on a hoarding and have us make a video of it to promote the launch.

We painted the hoarding and I filmed the video and we edited it and sent it off to them.
They posted the vid on twitter and the guy that owned the mural company simply retweeted their post of it and they blocked him.

They can be real shit bags. :(
Wow! in that case , maybe i dont want them to see it haha!

It's becoming more commonplace that companies dont want their suppliers to promote the work they do as it doesn't benefit their business for the competition to know who theyre working with. However, that kind of outlook is usually acompanied by an NDA.

It's becoming more commonplace that companies dont want their suppliers to promote the work they do as it doesn't benefit their business for the competition to know who theyre working with.

Atari did this back in the 70s with pretty much all their games and built a reputation of of it. They were listed as 'Atari games' when in fact they'd just licensed the games from indepenent developers. Typically the default names with the high scores are the people or more likely person that worked on the game.

However, that kind of outlook is usually acompanied by an NDA.

I've been working on a job this last week for a client that many Designers would give a kidney to do but I just can't say or show.
It's unbelievably high profile and nobody will ever know.
It could be a real game changer for me if I could include the jobs I've done like this in my folio.

Atari did this back in the 70s with pretty much all their games and built a reputation of of it. They were listed as 'Atari games' when in fact they'd just licensed the games from indepenent developers. Typically the default names with the high scores are the people or more likely person that worked on the game.

Never knew that Paul. :O

Wow! in that case , maybe i dont want them to see it haha!

They most likely have seen it and secretly love it which is why they've not made you take it down.

Fact is, I didn't even know who he was until I saw your first one and I went and checked out his podcasts.

What Atari did is really no different to the work for hire agreements that gives agencies the rights to work from freelancers and prevents them from displaying that work in their portfolio.

Not that I'm bitter or anything… :giggle:

Back